30 Aug ASK AN ADVERTISING FUTURIST KEYNOTE SPEAKER: WHAT’S THE FUTURE OF MARKETING AND BRANDING
Welcome to the future of marketing and branding – advertising futurist keynote speakers and ad consultants tirelessly work to help it take shape by…
- Developing presentations forecasting how emerging technologies like AI, AR/VR and blockchain could transform advertising and marketing over the next 5-10 years from advertising futurist keynote speakers’ standpoint.
- Authoring articles and reports predicting shifts in consumer attitudes, media consumption habits, and purchasing behavior based on demographic changes, social trends and technology adoption.
- Advising advertising and media agencies on future-proofing their services by leveraging innovations like programmatic advertising, predictive analytics, and virtual influencers.
- Conducting original research as advertising futurist keynote speakers on receptiveness and attitudes towards potential future advertising approaches like emotion/biometric tracking, hyper-targeted ads, and interfaces directly to the consumer brain or nervous system.
- Speculating on the viability and ethics of future media channels like ad campaigns during dreams, virtual reality experiences, or advertisements projected directly on the retina.
- Proposing visionary concepts for interactive ads leveraging technologies like voice assistants, virtual try-on, augmented reality, and brain-computer interfaces that advertising futurists recommend keeping tabs on.
- Forecasting the potential for backlash and more aggressive regulation against invasive or deceptive advertising practices that could emerge.
- Envisioning how decentralized platforms like blockchain could disrupt the digital advertising ecosystem by giving more control to consumers over their data.
- Exploring how promotional efforts could evolve to play a more productive role in society from advertising futurist keynote speakers’ standpoint by promoting sustainability, education, health and wellbeing.
- Promoting future-oriented innovation and public discourse on advertising by collaborating with agencies, technology firms, advocacy groups and academic institutions.
Advertisers and societal stakeholders can often use a hand as they work to anticipate hurdles and growth areas that may arise from constantly evolving technologies and communication channels. Collectively, the best advertising futurist keynote speakers provide the tools and techniques that enterprises need to adapt.