30 Jul TOP AI KEYNOTE SPEAKER AND FUTURIST: WHAT’S THE FUTURE OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE, DEEP LEARNING, ETC?
Were you to ask an AI futurist and keynote speaker what comes next for the technology, you’d inevitably get a range of different answers. As many and varied as they are likely to be though, you’d also probably hear some recurring concepts and themes as well. With that in mind, as AI futurists and keynote speakers, it only makes sense to recap some of the more popular and prolific below. Simply scroll down to read about some top trends anticipated to influence the future of artificial intelligence:
- Increased adoption of AI in business – More companies will leverage AI for applications like predictive analytics, virtual assistants, and automation to improve efficiency, or so AI futurists and keynote speakers tell us.
- Advances in machine learning – Algorithms will become better at learning from data with less supervision. This will expand use cases for ML.
- Rise of deep learning – More complex neural networks will power capabilities like advanced computer vision, video analysis, and natural language understanding.
- Improvement in reasoning – according to the best AI futurists and keynote speakers, AI systems will become more capable of reasoning, abstraction and understanding context rather than just statistical analysis.
- Ethical AI considerations – As AI advances, ethical use frameworks will be developed to mitigate bias and ensure transparency, interpretability and accountability.
- Edge computing – ML models will be deployed locally on devices like smartphones and sensors, reducing reliance on the cloud for real-time insights.
- AI and IoT integration – Combining AI with vast data from connected devices and sensors will enable smarter and more responsive systems.
- Specialized AI chips – New types of silicon like GPUs, TPUs and neurochips customized for AI computing will drive progress in hardware optimization.
- Growth of AIaaS – Companies will increasingly adopt AI as a service provided by cloud platforms like AWS, Google Cloud, and Microsoft Azure.
- Regulation – Governments will gradually implement more oversight and regulation around development and use of AI technology – you’ve probably heard AI futurists and keynote speakers buzzing about this.