05 Sep AMSTERDAM FUTURIST KEYNOTE SPEAKER: WHAT’S TRENDING IN THE NETHERLANDS?
The Netherlands is quickly leading the way in innovation. Amsterdam futurist keynote speakers therefore have all manner of efforts that they contribute to, e.g.”
- Sustainable cities – Envisioning how the town can become more environmentally sustainable through renewable energy, green transportation, circular systems, climate adaptation, etc.
- Smart cities – Developing concepts and recommendations for using sensors, big data, AI and other technologies to optimize infrastructure and services in Amsterdam futurist keynote speakers’ eyes.
- Urban mobility – Exploring innovations like self-driving vehicles, electric aviation, bike/pedestrian infrastructure to transform mobility in the city.
- Food systems – Re-imagining Amsterdam’s food supply chains, urban farming, distribution models and nutrition strategies for the future.
- Biotech – Forecasting as Amsterdam futurist keynote speakers biotechnology applications in health, agriculture, energy, etc. unique to the area.
- Culture and creativity – Imagining how arts, culture, creativity and technology may evolve in one of Europe’s capitals of culture.
- Tourism – Conceptualizing responsible tourism that balances visitor growth with cultural preservation and community benefit.
- Climate resilience – Strategizing from a Amsterdam futurist keynote speaker’s perspective how the city can become resilient to rising seas, floods, heat waves and other climate change impacts.
- Economic visions – Developing long-range visions for diversifying and transforming local economy for the 22nd century.
- Education and learning – Envisioning the future of education as Amsterdam futurist keynote speakers given demographic shifts, digitalization and changing roles of educational institutions.
- Governance – Formulating ideas for transparent, inclusive and effective city governance leveraging new technologies and public engagement models.