31 Jul ASIA KEYNOTE SPEAKER: WHERE TO SCHEDULE YOUR NEXT MEETING OR EVENT?
You love Asia keynote speakers and futurists, and so do we: It’s among the reasons that they’re so frequently booked throughout the region. But across such a broad geographic area, where is most of the work being concentrated these days for top communications, training and organizational development pros? You may be surprised to learn. Serving as Asia keynote speakers and futurists, let’s take a tour of the top cities in the region that hire significant numbers of presenters:
- Singapore – Major business and tech hub hosting conferences across sectors. A perennial favorite and frequent destination among many of today’s best-known Asia keynote speakers and futurists.
- Hong Kong – Financial center and major events location even with recent challenges.
- Tokyo – Numerous corporations and strong conference industry.
- Seoul – Tech sector giants and Korea’s largest corporations hold big events.
- Shanghai – China’s largest city and major events destination.
- Beijing – China’s capital where government events drive speaker demand.
- Kuala Lumpur – Malaysia’s most economically prosperous city for events.
- Bangkok – Thailand’s economic center for corporate events and conferences.
- Sydney – Australia’s business capital and prominent startup/tech scene.
- Melbourne – Commerce, tech, and cultural events summon Asia keynote speakers and futurists.
- Mumbai – India’s economic engine and growing events industry.
Rapid economic growth and surging demand for live events throughout Asia is driving speaker bookings in these and many other Asian cities.
In addition, other major Asian cities that frequently hire keynote and corporate speakers include:
- New Delhi – India’s capital and growing business hub utilizes more speakers.
- Taipei – Taiwan’s economic strength reflected in tech and business events.
- Jakarta – Indonesia’s center for finance and commerce with conferences.
- Manila – Philippines capital now hosting more economic and tech events for Asia keynote speakers and futurists.
- Ho Chi Minh City – Vietnam’s business center and startup growth area.
- Bengaluru – India’s technology capital and startup “Silicon Valley”.
- Shenzhen – China’s hardware/manufacturing hub also needing speakers.
- Guangzhou – Key Chinese transportation center and major events city.
- Chennai – Home of India’s automotive industry and growing events.
- Osaka – Japan’s second city with a robust conference circuit.
- Auckland – Largest business hub and events city in New Zealand.
The Asia Pacific region’s development has created major demand for speakers in its top strategic cities that serve as economic and events hubs.