23 Aug ASK A BUSINESS TRAVEL KEYNOTE SPEAKER: WHAT’S THE FUTURE OF CORPORATE AND INCENTIVE TRAVEL?
Most of the business travel keynote speakers we meet tend to tackle a shared range of technology trends and future of work topics. By way of illustration…
- Future of transport – How business travel keynote speakers see transit evolving due to remote work, sustainability concerns, health/safety, and technological disruption. Predictions for the future.
- Traveler experience – Emerging trends in personalized, frictionless, on-demand, and meaningful traveler experiences enabled by tech, data, and AI.
- Health and safety – Best practices for duty of care, travel risk management, and protecting traveler health/safety in a global or pandemic context.
- Sustainability – How in business travel keynote speakers’ eyes the industry can become more sustainable through carbon offsetting, green hotels, low-emission transportation, etc.
- Innovation – New and emerging technologies reshaping transport like high-speed rail, electric planes, autonomous vehicles, and VR meetings.
- Data and analytics – How to leverage data as business travel keynote speakers to optimize travel program costs, traveler satisfaction, strategic meetings management, and demonstrate ROI.
- Policy and compliance – Navigating complex travel regulations, visa requirements, and organizational travel policies to balance compliance, security and traveler experience.
- Talent and leadership – How business travel enables diversity recruiting, global leadership development, talent retention in distributed workforces.
- Mental health – Supporting traveler mental health and wellbeing through policy, workplace culture, and travel program design.
- Meetings and events – Latest trends that business travel keynote speakers are seeing in hybrid meetings, strategic meetings management, and event design to drive engagement, learning and ROI.