12 Sep WHICH WAY DO ASSET MANAGEMENT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS SEE THE FUTURE OF FINANCE TRENDING?
Top asset management keynote speakers and leading financial services futurists are often called on by meeting and event planners to wax philosophical on:
- Industry overviews – Economic analyses and predictions to inform investment strategies and asset allocation planning.
- Portfolio trends – New portfolio construction theories, unconventional assets, and customization approaches that asset management keynote speakers offer for responding to client needs.
- Regulation – Updates on policies, compliance issues, and political factors affecting asset managers.
- Fintech – How technologies like AI, blockchain, digital advisors are disrupting and enhancing asset management.
- ESG investing – Frameworks that asset management keynote speakers give for incorporating environmental, social, and governance factors into portfolio management and analysis.
- Client service – Research on investor behaviors and strategies for improving financial literacy and trust-based advisor relationships.
- Retirement plans – Designing and managing portfolios to generate income for longer retirements and pension obligations.
- Risk management – Methods that asset management keynote speakers suggest for quantifying, communicating, and mitigating risk across diversified portfolios.
- Alternatives – The evolving role of alternative investments like private equity, hedge funds, and real assets in portfolios.
- Passive investing – Comparing active and passive approaches, usage of ETFs and indexed products in efficient portfolio construction.
- Leadership principles – Perspectives that asset management keynote speakers have on leading teams through volatility, innovation, increased regulation.
Giving asset managers the tools that they need to better serve investors and adapt to a changing industry landscape is a priority.