05 Sep WHAT’S GOT AUCTION KEYNOTE SPEAKERS AND FUTURISTS TALKING LATELY?
Taking bids on where the future is heading? The best auction keynote speakers will gladly take ’em! Let’s examine what they’re focusing on in presentations recently:
- Forecasting and analysis – Presenting an overview of the health of the industry as auction keynote speakers who touch on emerging trends, growth opportunities, challenges, etc.
- Changes in buyer demographics – Discussing how the profiles of auction buyers are shifting and what this means for auction houses.
- The evolution of online auctions – How online platforms and tools are disrupting traditional auction models. Advice on leveraging technology.
- New segments and categories – As auction keynote speakers, highlighting untapped categories and segments ripe for growth, like luxury goods, real estate, art, cars, etc.
- Auction marketing strategies – Tips for effectively marketing and promoting auctions in an omnichannel landscape. Use of digital marketing, social media, etc.
- Operational best practices – Recommendations for improving the buyer experience, inventory processing, shipping, payment collection, etc.
- Case studies – Success stories from leading auction houses and key lessons learned as auction keynote speakers see them.
- The future of auctions – How coming innovations in AR/VR, blockchain, AI etc. may shape auctions. Predictions for the industry.
- Fraud prevention – Methods for identifying counterfeit goods, conducting due diligence, avoiding scams and money laundering at auction.
- Legal/regulatory updates – Changes to laws and regulations that auction keynote speakers say are affecting auction houses and recommended compliance steps.