03 Sep THE FUTURE OF CARS & VEHICLES: AUTO FINANCE KEYNOTE SPEAKER TALKS TOMORROW’S TRENDS
Where is the future of financial services driving towards? Top auto finance keynote speakers and futurists can shed some light on it, presenting on topics such as:
- Financial services projections – Experts offer an overview of the current state of the auto finance industry, including sales trends, lending activity, delinquencies, etc. Top auto finance keynote speakers offer predictions on where the industry is heading.
- Emerging innovations – New technologies like electric vehicles, self-driving cars, ridesharing, and digital/mobile lending platforms are disrupting the auto industry. Advisors discuss how these trends are impacting auto finance.
- Risk management – Managing risk is crucial in auto lending. The best auto finance keynote speakers address best practices in credit underwriting, portfolio management, collections, and compliance to help lenders minimize losses.
- Customer experience – Creating a seamless, omnichannel customer experience is a focus across industries today, including auto finance. Thought leaders explore how lenders can improve customer satisfaction.
- Regulatory environment – Keynotes cover the latest developments in regulations like from the CFPB that affect lending, operations, reporting and more. Understanding the regulatory landscape is key.
- Operational efficiency – Optimizing the lending process through automation, AI and digital platforms is important for remaining competitive, say auto finance keynote speakers. Presenters provide strategies for streamlining operations.
- Leadership/talent management – Attracting and retaining top talent is critical, especially with demographic shifts underway. Consultants share tips on strong leadership, culture and professional development.
Of course, the leading auto finance keynote speakers also offer relevant insights and strategies to help industry executives navigate market trends, regulations, technology advancements and more in order to grow their lending business.