27 Aug ASK AN AUTOMOTIVE FUTURIST: WHAT’S NEXT FOR EVS AND SELF-DRIVING CARS?
Predictably, the best auto futurist keynote speakers and cars consultants are finding requests for their services skyrocketing. That’s because EVs, self-driving cars and other new developments (especially new technology trends) are rocking automotive manufacturers to their core as we speak. Interested in hearing what’s trending, we connected with the best auto futurist keynote speakers to find out…
- Rapid pace of change – The auto industry is transforming rapidly through electrification, autonomy, connectivity, sharing etc. Futurologist consultants help envision the implications.
- Disruption ahead – Massive disruption is expected as new players enter the market and business models shift. Thought leaders help firms prepare for uncertain futures.
- Technology adoption – Determining timing, applications and impacts of bringing emerging tech like AI and robots into vehicles as auto futurist keynote speakers.
- New customer needs – Shifting consumer attitudes on ownership, driving, brand loyalty are changing purchase decisions. Pro advisors examine trends.
- Mobility revolution – Changing attitudes toward transportation as a service rather than individual ownership. Exploring alternatives.
- Sustainability imperatives – Stricter emissions regulations and sustainability pressures are accelerating industry change. Top auto futurist keynote speakers aid with examining where things are trending.
- Economic shifts – Potential declines in personal car sales and new revenue models warrant examination.
- Policy impacts – Futurists can forecast the policy, regulatory and infrastructure changes needed for the future.
- New competitors – Tech companies, startups and non-automotive brands entering the market. Assessing the threats and opportunities.
- Workforce disruption – Massive reskilling may be needed as vehicles evolve and sales models change. That’s where auto futurist keynote speakers come in to provide assistance.
Essentially the high uncertainty and complexity of the auto industry’s future creates demand for experts who can envision plausible scenarios and strategic implications. And, of course, auto futurist keynote speakers stand ready to help!