08 Sep BAHRAIN KEYNOTE SPEAKER: WHAT’S TRENDING IN MANAMA AND BEYOND?
Where do the best Bahrain keynote speakers see things trending – and what companies and organizations are hosting top futurist thought leaders for presentations and talks? Let’s review…
- Government ministries and agencies like the Bahrain Economic Development Board, the Labour Market Regulatory Authority, the Telecommunications Regulatory Authority, etc. often host conferences and summits featuring the top Bahrain keynote speakers.
- Major banks and financial institutions based in the area like Gulf International Bank, Ahli United Bank, BNP Paribas, etc. also frequently have symposiums and client events.
- Leading corporations in sectors like petroleum, telecom, aviation, healthcare and real estate. Think companies like Bahrain Petroleum Company (BAPCO), Batelco, Gulf Air, BDF Hospital, Diyar Al Muharraq, etc.
- International companies with regional HQs or offices in the area such as Microsoft, Amazon Web Services, HSBC, etc. also bring in Bahrain keynote speakers for events.
- Industry associations and chambers of commerce like the Bahrain Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the Bahrain Association of Banks, the Bahrain Insurance Association, etc.
- Major hotels and convention centers that host business conferences, such as the Gulf Hotel Bahrain, The Diplomat Radisson Blu Hotel, the Bahrain International Exhibition & Convention Centre, etc.
- Universities and educational institutions in the area also host Bahrain keynote speakers for graduation ceremonies, seminars and guest lectures. We’re talking institutions such as the University of Bahrain, the Arabian Gulf University, NYU Abu Dhabi, etc.
- Non-profit and community organizations like the Bahrain Red Crescent Society, INJAZ Bahrain, the Bahrain Institute for Rights and Democracy, etc.
- Event management and public relations firms that organize conferences and summits in the region also hire Bahrain keynote speakers for programs.
A sweeping range of many large established companies, government entities, academic institutions, non-profits and event companies require Bahrain keynote speakers for their programs and engagements, which can span an equally broad range of subject matter areas.