16 Jul QUESTIONS TO ASK YOUR NEXT FUTURIST KEYNOTE SPEAKER
The best business strategy speakers and futurists tend to get a lot of questions. And why not? There’s a lot of change happening out there after all 😉 – doubly so when you take into account all the new technology trends, AI innovations, and cultural changes happening before our eyes. What are some of the most popular ones that people ask today’s best business strategy speakers and practicing futurists though? We’re glad you brought the topic up. See below!
- How do you become a futurist? What is the background and training of most people in your profession?
- What methods do futurists use to forecast and analyze the future?
- What are the major trends and emerging technologies that will shape tomorrow? How will they disrupt society, business, and government?
- When will we see truly intelligent machines/robot servants/flying cars/life extension technology? As one of the best business strategy speakers, how soon do you think we will see major breakthroughs happen?
- Can we trust predictions so far into the future? How certain or speculative are they? Why should we pay attention?
- What are the most dangerous or catastrophic threats humanity could face this century? How can we mitigate risks?
- How will climate change transform the world in the next 50-100 years? What is the worst case scenario and what can be done?
- What will be the biggest breakthroughs in space travel, medicine, AI, nanotech, biotech? How will they impact our lives?
- What will happen to jobs, equality, democracy, privacy as technology advances according to today’s top futurists and best business strategy speakers? Will tech benefit or hurt humanity?
- What will the future look like in 10, 25, 50+ years? Will life be utopian or dystopian? Unrecognizable or similar?
- What emerging industries, products, and social changes should people be prepared for? How can we adapt and stay relevant?
- How do your predictions affect policy and strategy for governments and businesses? Who uses futurist insights?
Many queries here reveal people’s curiosity about both the practical impact of futurology and the more optimistic or worrying long-term trajectories it uncovers. Futurists aim to provide rigorously considered answers to these big questions about the direction of civilization.