09 Aug PER THE BEST COLD CHAIN SPEAKERS, HERE’S WHAT’S TRENDING
According to the best cold chain speakers, here’s how industry experts see the future of refrigeration evolving:
– Increased automation – More automated systems for inventory management, monitoring, and material handling to reduce labor costs and risks of human error, the way the best cold chain speakers tell it.
– Enhanced sensors – Sensors with greater accuracy and capabilities for tracking locations, temperatures, humidity, shocks/vibrations and sending alerts in real-time.
– Big data analytics – Better collection and analysis of logistics data to identify inefficiencies, optimize routes, improve demand forecasting, and predict risks.
– Supply chain transparency – Blockchain and other tools providing visibility into supply chain activities for more accountability, regulatory compliance and assurance of proper handling, as the best cold chain speakers would observe.
– Renewable energy – Wider adoption of solar, wind or other renewable energy sources to power refrigeration and reduce environmental footprint.
– Predictive maintenance – Using AI and machine learning to better predict refrigeration equipment failures and proactively perform maintenance.
– Hybrid vehicles – Increased use of refrigerated hybrid or electric transport vehicles and trucks, per today’s best cold chain speakers, to cut emissions.
– High-tech packaging – Next-gen packaging materials and designs better able to maintain desired temperatures and environment.
– Automated inspections – Computer vision and other technologies to automatically inspect products for quality or cold chain lapses.
– 5G connectivity – Faster 5G networks enabling extensive internet-connected sensors for real-time alerts and data-sharing along the supply chain.
– Nanotechnology – Materials like aerogel for superior insulation for refrigeration and transport equipment or so the field’s best cold chain speakers explain.
– Supply chain digitization – End-to-end digital information integration for improved visibility, coordination and decision-making.