09 Aug ASK THE BEST CONSUMER PACKAGED GOODS SPEAKERS: WHICH INNOVATIONS SHOULD YOU MONITOR?
Which technologies do the best consumer packaged goods speakers emphasize are important for brands to monitor and leverage? We’re glad you asked, given all the new future trends and workforce disruptions that are arriving on the scene with each passing week. (Soon to be each passing day!) In any event, turning to the best consumer packaged goods speakers, here’s what our colleagues say.
- Artificial Intelligence – AI is crucial for gaining insights from consumer data, personalizing experiences, optimizing supply chains, and improving forecasting.
- Digital assistants – Smart speakers and chatbots allow CPG brands new ways to engage with and market to consumers or so the best consumer packaged goods speakers tell us.
- Augmented/virtual reality – AR and VR open up immersive new product sampling experiences and opportunities.
- Blockchain – Can enhance supply chain transparency, food safety, ethical sourcing initiatives.
- Robotics & automation – Automating processes in manufacturing, warehousing, and distribution helps control costs.
- 3D printing – Early uses of 3D printing include small-batch product development and on-demand personalized production, per the best consumer packaged goods speakers.
- Mobile apps – Apps allow CPG brands to provide utility, build loyalty, offer deals, and collect data.
- Image recognition – Computer vision tech enables better quality control, customized product recommendations, and predictive analytics.
- Sensors & IoT – Connected sensors provide real-time tracking of product quality, safety, transportation conditions.
- Digital shelving – Digital shelving and in-store advertising displays tailored offers and information for shoppers – a common topic that the best consumer packaged goods speakers touch on.
- Predictive analytics – Combining consumer insights, purchasing data, and external trends to predict demand.
- Cloud computing – The cloud enables more rapid innovation, scalable big data analytics capabilities.
The best consumer packaged goods speakers not only identify relevant technologies but clearly explain how brands can actually apply them to drive business value.