05 Aug WHAT FUTURE TRENDS AND INNOVATIONS CAN THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE SPEAKERS NOT STOP BUZZING ABOUT?
Pop quiz: What future trends and innovations can the best customer service speakers and virtual keynote speaking presenters not stop talking about? Not all may be apparent at a glance unless you speak with meeting and event planners, or connect with industry futurists themselves. Planning a conference or tradeshow in the near future? As bestselling customer service speakers and futurist consultants, we suspect that you may be interested to learn about a few of the most popular and compelling subject areas that presenters cover in their keynotes and talks:
- The future of customer service – Emerging tech, trends and innovations that will shape service in 5-10 years like AI, automation, VR, etc.
- Delivering differentiated service – Ways to make customer service a competitive advantage by exceeding expectations. A frequent request of the best customer service speakers.
- Optimizing the customer journey – Creating seamless omni-channel experiences across service touchpoints.
- Turning data into service insights – Gathering and analyzing CX data to understand pain points and improve service experiences.
- Driving self-service adoption – Getting customers to embrace self-service options like online portals, virtual agents, communities.
- Chatbots and automation – Effectively leveraging bots and AI to improve service efficiency and personalization. Another hot topic for the best customer service speakers.
- Metrics and ROI of customer service – Quantifying the business impact of customer service efforts.
- Customer service culture and leadership – Instilling customer centric values and leading change initiatives.
- Team engagement and empowerment – Motivating and equipping staff to provide exceptional care.
- Omni-channel customer service – Delivering consistent experiences across channels like phone, digital, in-person, etc.
- Personalizing service interactions – Using data and analytics to provide tailored, contextual service.
- Customer journey mapping – Designing and visualizing ideal end-to-end service experiences.
The most sought after and best customer service speakers choose relevant topics that provide practical ideas the audience can implement right away to enhance customer service and support in their organizations.