16 Jul EUROPEAN SPEAKERS: WHY DO SO MANY COMPANIES HIRE AND BOOK TOP THOUGHT LEADERS
Ask yourself: Why are the best European speakers and futurists always top picks with meeting and event planners across the globe? Interestingly, the reasons lie somewhere between their ability to inform, entertain and strike a chord with local audiences and the fast-changing shape and nature of the business world itself. I mean: Is it just me, or do new technology trends, enterprise innovations and cultural shifts seem to be happening more and more these days? In any event, as the best European speakers and futurists would tell you, there are many reasons why corporations, associations, government agencies and non-profits book them. What say we speak to a few of them?
Here are some of the main reasons why European companies hire keynote speakers:
- Inspiration – A powerful keynote speech can motivate employees, get them excited about the company’s vision, and inspire innovative thinking. Keynotes inject energy into corporate events.
- Fresh perspectives – An outside speaker provides a new lens for examining business challenges, strategies, and trends. The best European speakers and futurists bring ideas and insights that people inside the company may miss.
- Leadership development – Impactful speakers act as leadership coaches, sharing advice and techniques for being more effective managers and team leaders.
- Stature – A big-name keynote speaker lends credibility and prestige to an event, demonstrating that the company can attract top talent.
- Employee engagement – An engaging speaker connects with the audience on an emotional level that fosters loyalty, retention and better performance.
- Education – Informative keynotes update attendees’ skills and knowledge on topics like technology, marketing, leadership, diversity, etc.
- Entertainment – A lively, funny or moving keynote presentation by the best European speakers and futurists entertains the audience while also driving home key messages.
- Branding – A speaker helps promote and add visibility to the company’s brand, values and culture.
- Networking – Featured events provide great networking opportunities before and after the keynote for employees, clients, partners.
One supposes based on this that companies utilize the best European speakers and futurists to inspire, inform and engage their people to drive better organizational results. The right speaker sets the perfect tone for the event.