15 Jul WHO’S HIRING PAID PROFESSIONAL KEYNOTE SPEAKERS TODAY?
If you’re thinking about paid professional keynote speaking, it helps to know what major markets you may be able to serve. To wit, we’ve begun taking a closer look at who’s hiring the best futurist speakers (and other virtual speaking pros) as of late in recent posts. Below, you’ll discover some additional American cities that frequently hire keynote and corporate speakers of all sorts.
- Cincinnati – Headquarters for consumer goods and retail companies that hold conferences.
- New Orleans – Tourism and conventions like Essence Fest drive speaker bookings.
- Tampa/St. Petersburg – Diverse businesses and proximity to Orlando feed event demand.
- Sacramento – Capital city with a growing tech scene and associations.
- Louisville – Home to major companies like Yum Brands, Humana, UPS that hold events.
- Oklahoma City – Energy sector giants utilize speakers as do civic organizations.
- St. Louis – Corporate hub that hosts many business, healthcare, and tech events.
- Birmingham – Banking and healthcare industries work with speakers for meetings.
- Omaha – Berkshire Hathaway and other sizable companies drive local speaker demand.
- Albuquerque – Tourism and conventions bring speakers to New Mexico.
- Hartford – Insurance companies and finance field events draw speakers.
- Buffalo – Pharma and corporate presence lead to speaker bookings despite small size.
Note that many mid-sized cities with niche industries or prominent companies can necessitate bringing in speakers for corporate and professional events as well.