05 Nov BEST KEYNOTE SPEAKERS 2024: WHAT FUTURISTS AND TRENDS EXPERT WILL BE BUZZING ABOUT
According to the best keynote speakers 2024 edition report, top trends to watch in the year ahead would be:
- AI everywhere – Artificial intelligence will continue becoming more prevalent in business processes and operations, from customer service chatbots to inventory management and predictive analytics. Per the keynote speakers 2024 findings, businesses will need to embrace AI to remain competitive.
- Sustainability focus – With climate change and other environmental concerns growing, consumers and regulators will expect businesses to prioritize sustainability across their operations and supply chains. Reducing carbon footprints, using renewable energy, and pursuing carbon neutrality will be key.
- Digital transformation accelerates – As the keynote speakers 2024 research notes, the pandemic accelerated digital transformation, and businesses will need to continue digitizing operations, enhancing e-commerce and online capabilities, using cloud computing, leveraging data analytics, and more. Digital fluency will be critical.
- Rising cybersecurity threats – As technology use increases, cyberattacks and data breaches will rise as well. Businesses will need to be vigilant about cybersecurity training, strong data governance policies, updating software regularly, and comprehensive incident response plans.
- Declining office space – Remote and hybrid work will likely continue trending or so the keynote speakers 2024 report tells us, reducing the need for office real estate. Businesses will rethink physical workspaces and invest more in collaboration technology instead. The office space market could see declines.
- Talent shortages – Hiring and retaining talent will remain challenging. Businesses will need to focus on company culture, flexibility, competitive compensation and benefits, upskilling, and leveraging technology to augment labor shortages. Per the keynote speakers 2024 notes, the war for talent will intensify.
- Supply chain woes – Supply chains will remain strained due to pandemic disruptions, geopolitical tensions, and other factors. Businesses will need to increase supplier diversity, regionalize production, add stockpiles, and make supply chains more transparent using blockchain and other technology.