05 Aug ASK TODAY’S BEST MANAGEMENT SPEAKERS: WHERE DO THEY KEYNOTE AT?
What types of programs play home to the best management speakers today? A lot of different venues and conference setups, or so rumor holds among the field’s top performers. Turning to our colleagues and peers among the world’s best management speakers, our firm recaps below the most common types of meetings and events where top leadership speaking pros are invited to present:
- Annual conferences – The flagship event for large companies, associations, and industries to hear from premier speakers.
- National/regional meetings – Multi-day events that bring together employees from across a large geography to hear the best management speakers.
- Leadership/management retreats – Exclusive gatherings of executive teams and managers focused on strategy.
- Sales kickoffs – Annual sales team meetings where speakers motivate and educate around key initiatives.
- New manager training – Onboarding sessions for recently promoted managers.
- Diversity, equity and inclusion events – Meetings aiming to advance DEI in which the best management speakers address related topics.
- Development program graduations – Graduation events for selective company-wide development programs.
- Partner/distributor conferences – Meetings of channel partners and distributors.
- Corporate fundraising galas – Special events raising money for charities where speakers entertain.
- Award ceremonies – Ceremonies recognizing top achievements where speakers inspire honorees.
- Commencements – Celebratory events for new classes of graduates entering the workforce.
- Keynote speaker series – Ongoing best management speaker series on leadership, innovation, diversity etc.
Better yet, the most sought-after leadership speakers have the versatility and experience to customize their message and style to fit diverse meeting types and audiences.