07 Aug HOW DO THE BEST STRATEGIC INNOVATION KEYNOTE SPEAKERS HELP PROMOTE BUSINESS GROWTH?
Among the best strategic innovation keynote speakers and futurists who give virtual speaking presentations, it’s clear that topics vary widely from one individual to the next. That being said, meeting and event planners or conference and event producers often have several common themes that they seek to build programs around. Having recently been ranked among the best strategic innovation keynote speakers, below you’ll find a number of subjects that we’re often asked to highlight in our talks.
- Disruptive product or service launches – Stories about the development and launch of major disruptive innovations that redefined an industry. Examples could include the iPhone, Uber, or the Tesla Model S.
- Breakthrough technology projects – Examples of taking a major technological breakthrough from R&D to commercialization. Could involve things like a self-driving car, artificial organ, or rapid genome sequencing. A favorite go-to topic for the best strategic innovation keynote speakers as of late.
- New venture creation – Details about conceptualizing, launching, and scaling a successful entrepreneurial startup from the ground up.
- Corporate venturing/incubators – Insights into the process of building corporate programs to fund, mentor, and launch internal startups or spinoffs.
- Digital transformation initiatives – Projects where companies adopted new digital technologies, capabilities, and business models on an enterprise scale.
- Culture redesign efforts – Stories about using innovative approaches to reinvent a company’s culture to drive creativity. You’ll hear many of the best strategic innovation keynote speakers touch on them.
- Open innovation/crowdsourcing – Examples of leveraging collective intelligence and external networks to generate innovative ideas.
- Internal disruption efforts – Cases where companies created internal disruption teams, labs, or processes to drive change.
- Rapid experimentation programs – Stories about implementing frameworks like design thinking to accelerate prototyping and experimentation.
The most compelling programs feature ambitious innovation goals, high stakes, uncertainty, tough obstacles, and ultimately, with a little help from the best strategic innovation keynote speakers, a successful outcome due to creativity and perseverance. These resonate most with audiences.