16 Jul MEETING PLANNER GUIDE: WHERE SHOULD YOU HOLD YOUR NEXT EVENT?
Having been ranked among the best virtual speakers for online keynotes, we love chatting with audiences via videoconference. However, at the same time, nothing replaces the magic of presenting in-person to a live audience. As a meeting and event planner, you may be wondering: Where to hold your next conference? Take it from some of the best virtual speakers for online keynotes and live speaking presenters – you won’t be lacking for choices.
For instance, you might try:
- Miami, FL – Offers a vibrant tropical setting, Latin culture, beaches, nightlife, cuisine, and one of the largest convention centers in the country.
- San Antonio, TX -Attracts conventions with its River Walk area, historical sites like the Alamo, Tex-Mex cuisine, and Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center.
- Minneapolis, MN – Hosts meetings at one of the largest convention centers in the U.S., along with theaters, museums, sports, and restaurants.
- Indianapolis, IN – Combines Midwestern hospitality with walkable downtown areas full of shops, restaurants, and cultural attractions.
- Pittsburgh, PA – Provides an affordable option with great food and cultural scene. Major venues include the David L. Lawrence Convention Center.
- Columbus, OH – Boasts the large Greater Columbus Convention Center, plus a vibrant dining scene and easy downtown navigation.
- St. Louis, MO – Entices conventions with urban exploring, the Gateway Arch, baseball, and facilities like America’s Center convention complex.
- Charlotte, NC – Appeals with great weather, golf, cuisine, breweries, and the Charlotte Convention Center.
- Salt Lake City, UT – SOutdoor recreation, affordability, and venues like Salt Palace Convention Center make it a strong choice.
- Kansas City, MO – Has barbecue, jazz, museums, sports, and the Kansas City Convention Center in its revitalized downtown.
Alternately, per top live keynote presenters and the best virtual speakers, you might also try:
- Tampa, FL – Has become an increasingly popular spot for conventions with its Florida sunshine, attractions like Busch Gardens, great seafood dining, and the Tampa Convention Center.
- Cincinnati, OH – Offers arts, culture, sports, foodie destinations, and the Duke Energy Convention Center in an affordable Midwest location.
- Louisville, KY – Attracts events to the Kentucky Exposition Center and Kentucky International Convention Center with its Southern hospitality, bourbon distilleries, and Churchill Downs racetrack.
- Raleigh, NC – Speaks to meeting planners with its free museums, music venues, microbreweries, and Raleigh Convention Center in the heart of downtown.
- Birmingham, AL – An up-and-coming convention city with Civil Rights history, Southern cuisine, parks, and the Birmingham-Jefferson Convention Complex.
- Sacramento, CA – California’s capital offers farm-to-fork dining, craft beer, riverfront views, and the Sacramento Convention Center complex.
- Providence, RI – Arts, food, universities, walkability and Rhode Island Convention Center make it a Northeast destination on the rise.
- Omaha, NE – Per the best virtual speakers, draws events with its world-class zoo, steaks, breweries, and CHI Health Center arena and convention center.
- Memphis, TN – Has blues music history, BBQ, the Mississippi River, Graceland, and the Memphis Cook Convention Center to attract conventions.
- Buffalo, NY – An affordable option with architecture tours, museums, Niagara Falls access, and the Buffalo Niagara Convention Center.