27 Aug THE FUTURE OF STOCKS, REAL ESTATE AND MORE: TOP BROKERAGE KEYNOTE SPEAKER BREAKS IT DOWN
Once upon a time, brokerage keynote speakers and futurists presented on a fairly predictable range of interests and topics. Now? It’s a whole new ballgame, with many of the field’s top presenters, thought leaders and most well-known brokerage keynote speakers exploring a whole new scope of areas such as:
- Industry trends and outlook – Perspective on where the stock market, real estate and mortgage industries are headed based on economic conditions, demographics, technology etc. Experts may offer predictions for the future.
- Motivational themes – Talks aimed to inspire and energize brokers and agents to higher levels of productivity and success. Top brokerage keynote speakers note presentations can include personal stories and insights.
- Technology – New tech tools and solutions for stock market analysis, marketing, lead generation, showing properties virtually, paperless transactions, data analytics etc. How brokers can harness tech to grow their business.
- Social media – Tips for building a powerful social media presence and using platforms like Facebook, Instagram and YouTube to attract clients and promote listings as brokerage keynote speakers.
- Lead generation – Ideas for generating more buyer and seller leads through online and offline marketing, networking, referrals etc.
- Customer experience – Ways brokers of all kinds (stock, real estate, etc.) can provide exceptional service and valuable advice to stand out from the competition and build loyalty.
- Productivity & time management – Suggestions from brokerage keynote speakers for streamlining systems and processes to get more done in less time. How to avoid distractions and focus on revenue-generating activities.
- Business planning & goal-setting – Steps for developing strategic business plans and setting targeted, measurable goals to guide growth.
- Recruiting & retention – Recommendations for recruiting and retaining top agent talent as a brokerage keynote speaker and developing company culture.
- Personal development – Principles and habits for continuous learning, improving skills and achieving peak performance.