13 Sep TOP BUSINESS SCHOOL SPEAKERS: FUTURE TRENDS EXPERT AND FUTURIST CONSULTS
Working among today’s top business school speakers, we often get updates of what top presenters are addressing in their talks and presentations, i.e.:
- Leadership – Effective leadership strategies, developing leadership skills, leading teams, cultivating emotional intelligence, leading change, and leadership case studies.
- Strategic management – As business school speakers, developing competitive and corporate strategies, strategic planning, strategic decision making, strategy implementation, and adapting strategy to changing contexts.
- Marketing – Marketing fundamentals, digital marketing, social media marketing, branding, marketing analytics, marketing campaigns, and neuromarketing.
- Finance – Financial accounting, managerial accounting, corporate finance, valuation, investment analysis, financial modeling, and financial markets that business school speakers are tracking.
- Entrepreneurship – New venture creation, entrepreneurial processes, entrepreneurial thinking, startup strategies, Lean startup methodologies, and entrepreneurship culture.
- Economics – Microeconomics, macroeconomics, international economics, behavioral economics, applied economic analysis, and economic trends that are on business school speakers’ radars.
- Technology and innovation – Emerging technologies like AI and blockchain, technology strategy, technology-driven innovation, product development, and IT governance.
- Operations and supply chain – Operations management, quality control, process improvement, supply chain optimization, project management, and lean operations.
- Organizational behavior – Corporate culture, motivation, team dynamics, conflict management, organizational structure, and change management.
- Ethics – Business ethics, ethical decision making, sustainability, corporate social responsibility, and creating ethical cultures.
- Industry trends – Current issues and trends that business school speakers are monitoring in industries like technology, manufacturing, healthcare and financial services.
In a general sense, the top business school speakers offer real-world context, actionable advice, and impactful lessons.