16 Jul CANADA KEYNOTE SPEAKER: TOP CITIES FOR MEETINGS AND EVENTS
Earlier we asked: Where do Canada keynote speakers and futurists get most paid professional speaking gigs from? However, given how extensive the amount of meetings, conventions and events in the nation are, the topic bears reexamining. After all, you’ve probably noticed just how many general sessions, breakouts, keynotes, etc. are now being helmed by top thought leaders. Let’s look at a few additional cities and towns that also have high demand for hiring Canada keynote speakers and futurists for various events.
- Niagara Falls – A popular tourist destination that hosts conferences and corporate retreats seeking inspirational speakers.
- London – Industries like manufacturing, healthcare, insurance and education drive demand for speakers in town.
- Kitchener-Waterloo – Part of Canada’s tech hub, it has a thriving start-up and innovation ecosystem that engages inspiring speakers.
- Victoria – As the capital of British Columbia, government and technology sectors in the region recruit talented speakers.
- St. John’s – Major oil and gas industry events take place there that feature informative keynote addresses.
- Saskatoon – Companies in agriculture, mining and energy hire speakers for corporate functions in the Saskatoon area.
- Kelowna – The meetings and convention business thrives in this scenic, winery-filled Okanagan Valley city.
- Gatineau – Located adjacent to Ottawa, Gatineau hosts French-language speakers for conferences and gatherings.
- Markham – Technology companies lead demand for inspiring speakers at corporate events in the Greater Toronto Area city of Markham.
- Richmond – This multicultural Vancouver suburb sees demand from Asian-focused business events and conferences.
- Regina – Agricultural companies and associations hold conferences in Saskatchewan’s capital featuring informative speakers.
Per top Canada keynote speakers and futurists, engagements can arise in any Canadian city with a strong business, government or academic presence hosting conferences, AGMs, galas and other events.