25 Oct WHAT’S THE FUTURE OF CAR WASHES? KEYNOTE SPEAKER & FUTURIST ADVISES
Ask car wash keynote speakers and you’ll hear that there are numerous reasons in their opinion why these businesses are so popular:
- Convenience – It’s much faster and easier to run your vehicle through an automated wash than to hand wash it yourself. Like any car wash keynote speaker would observe, the practice saves time and effort.
- Thorough cleaning – Car wash systems, especially touchless washes, use high-powered soaps, brushes, and spray jets to clean all surfaces more thoroughly than hand washing.
- Water conservation – Commercial providers use specialized equipment to recycle water and regulate runoff. Per top car wash keynote speakers, doing so uses much less water overall compared to home washing.
- Weather protection – Pro service providers also allow you to clean your car regardless of weather conditions like rain, snow, extreme heat or cold. No need to wait for a nice day to hand wash.
- Additional services – Like the best car wash keynote speakers note, many firms also offer extra services like waxing, tire shining, vacuuming the interior, etc. which provides extra value.
- Affordability – Using a car wash is relatively affordable, with basic washes starting at around $5-10. It’s much cheaper than professional mobile detailing.
- Frequent cleaning – The convenience and affordability makes it easy to clean cars more frequently, which – per top car wash keynote speakers – helps maintain the vehicle’s appearance.
In effect, turning to businesses who specialize in the area offers quick, effective, and affordable way to get a clean car while protecting the paint and exterior from weather damage. The combination of convenience and quality keeps customers coming back regularly, or so car wash keynote speakers would point out.
Noting this, there are several main types of car washes you’ll see proliferating in the future:
- Self-service/Coin-operated – This is where you wash the car yourself using high-pressure wands and soapy water. You insert coins or bills to start the system.
- In-bay automatic options – According to car wash keynote speakers, your vehicle is pulled through a tunnel on a conveyor belt while large spinning brushes, jets of water and soap clean the exterior. These are often found at gas stations.
- Touchless automatic car wash – Like the in-bay wash but instead of brushes, high pressure water and detergent jets are used to help avoid light scratches.
- Touch automatic car wash – Combination of brushes and high-pressure water/detergent sprayers clean the car as it moves through the tunnel.
- Soft-cloth car wash – Uses large cloth mitts and materials to gently clean the car exterior surface instead of brushes. Offers lower risk of paint scuffs and scratches.
- Mobile car washing service – A van or truck equipped with water, hoses, brushes, etc comes to you to wash and detail the car at your home or office location.
Long story short? Per car wash keynote speakers, the right choice depends on your budget and preferences for convenience, efficiency, etc.