05 Sep ASK A CASE MANAGEMENT KEYNOTE SPEAKER & FUTURIST: WHAT’S THE FUTURE OF HEALTH CARE?
Where is the future of medicine trending? Top case management keynote speakers and health care futurists often debate the topic as part of in-person and virtual online speaking presentations on:
- Trends and innovations in case management – New technologies, approaches, and best practices that are shaping the field including things like use of AI, improving coordination of care, and leveraging data analytics.
- The importance of person-centered care – Many case management keynote speakers emphasize the need to focus on the whole person when providing care, not just their medical/clinical needs. That means understanding their values, priorities, support systems, etc.
- Improving outcomes through care coordination – Ways to break down silos between different providers, services, and systems to provide integrated and comprehensive care which improves efficiency and quality of care.
- Addressing social determinants of health – There is increasing focus on how factors like income, education, environment, etc. impact health outcomes. The best case management keynote speakers talk about accounting for these factors in care plans.
- Adapting to policy changes – Keynotes help prepare case managers for major policy/regulatory changes affecting their field like changes in reimbursement models, care delivery frameworks, reporting requirements etc.
- Self-care and professional development – Managing complex cases can be demanding so top case management keynote speakers emphasize emotional intelligence, stress management, communication skills, continued learning etc. for case managers.
- Emerging technologies and tools – Looking at how technologies like telehealth, mHealth apps, AI, and predictive analytics can enable better case management.
Case managers, of course, benefit from attending talks as they work to coordinate and improve care for their clients.