26 Aug ASK A CFO KEYNOTE SPEAKER AND FUTURIST: WHAT’S THE FUTURE OF CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICERS?
In the business world, CFO keynote speakers and chief financial officer futurist presenters are waxing philosophical about a growing range of new trends as we speak. We’re talking about…
- Data analytics – Leveraging AI and advanced data analytics as CFO keynote speakers to generate financial insights, optimize planning, and enhance forecasting.
- Process automation – Using technologies like RPA to automate repetitive finance tasks like invoice processing and reconciliation.
- Cloud computing – Migrating finance systems and processes to the cloud for greater flexibility, collaboration and real-time data.
- Cybersecurity – Protecting critical financial data and systems against rapidly evolving cyber threats through security controls that CFO keynote speakers recommend.
- Risk management – Adopting predictive models, scenario planning, and agile responses to manage financial risks stemming from disruption and volatility.
- Finance centralization – Consolidating fragmented finance functions into centralized shared service models enabled by technology.
- Sustainability reporting – Measuring and disclosing as CFO keynote speakers environmental and social impacts alongside financial performance to meet stakeholder demands.
- Digital finance – Using digital tools to streamline internal finance operations and provide self-service data access to business leaders making decisions.
- Finance business partnering – Taking a more proactive, commercial role aligned to business goals via enhanced analytics and planning support.
- New accounting standards – Preparing for major changes in accounting standards that CFO keynote speakers are tracking around leases, credit losses, revenue recognition and insurance contracts.
- Talent strategies – Attracting and developing finance talent with technology expertise and cross-functional partnering skills. Planning for the future workforce.
Put simply, the finance function is changing very quickly, and CFO keynote speakers help keep audiences and executives one step ahead of the curve.