28 Dec WHAT CORPORATE MEETING EVENT PLANNERS NEED TO KNOW ABOUT CHANGE SPEAKERS KEYNOTES AND BREAKOUTS
If you’ve not caught change speakers keynote presentations, workshop seminars or breakouts before, it seems a little definition and explanation is in order as a meeting or event planner planning a conference or convention program. To start off with, futurist presenters and future trends experts are often brought in to give opening or closing talks that offer motivation and inspiration to make some much-needed shifts in life and business. Collectively, top change speakers keynote sessions work to give attendees fresh perspective, and prompt viewers to take positive action. Or, to put it more simply, programs look to frame shifts in the marketplace or a particular business as a chance to switch strategy up and capitalize on new opportunities or serve new audiences.
Otherwise a few points to bear in mind about such programs would be…
- Change speakers keynote programs feature thought leaders who are typically brought in to speak at large conferences, events, or company meetings. A presenter’s role is to set the tone and inspire the audience around the notion of change, progress, adaptation, etc.
- Common themes for opening and closing sessions include leading and managing change, driving innovation, embracing digital transformation, building a culture of agility and growth mindset, etc. Programs strive to be motivational and provide new insights/strategies.
- The best change speakers keynote presentations connect with the audience’s emotions and mindset, using storytelling elements and examples that make the content relatable. Thought leaders see change as inevitable and aim to equip people to face it.
- Interactivity will often be a big component of a session. Inspirational featured public guest speaking pros want to energize the audience and get people inspired to change behaviors, strategies, or processes in a practical way after they leave the keynote.
- You will also see how myriad change speakers keynote presenters draw from their expertise as consultants, authors, scientists, futurists, or leaders who have led major change initiatives in prominent companies or settings. Such credibility stems from change experience.
Think of trade show, conference or convention meeting sessions as an inspiring call to action for an audience to embrace change positively and propose ways to put that inspiration to use in practical terms. To that extent, the best change speakers keynote talks and workshops work to be motivational, dynamic and interactive.