28 Aug CHECKING AND SAVINGS KEYNOTE SPEAKER: GETTING A BANKING FUTURIST’S THOUGHTS ON FINANCE
It takes money to make money, or so today’s top checking and savings keynote speakers and banking futurists like to remind. Which, of course, makes it equally fascinating to learn about where they’re focusing presentations and online virtual speaking talks lately. For informational purposes (and fun, we must admit), here’s what the best checking and savings keynote speakers say presenters are being asked to wax poetic on at modern meetings and events.
For Checking Accounts:
- Advantages of online/mobile banking – How technology is transforming the checking experience with features like mobile check deposit, instant transfers, and budgeting tools.
- Security best practices – Tips to avoid fraud and keep your money safe through steps like enabling account alerts, being cautious of phishing scams, and using credit vs. debit cards for purchases.
- Overdraft protection options – Explaining overdraft coverage choices as checking and savings keynote speakers like linking to savings or getting an overdraft line of credit.
- High-yield checking accounts – The benefits of accounts that pay above-average interest rates on your deposits.
For Savings Accounts:
- Setting and achieving savings goals – How checking and savings keynote speakers say that automating transfers and taking advantage of “keep the change” programs can help people save more.
- Understanding interest rates – Explaining factors that impact savings interest rates and how to find the best rates.
- Retirement savings strategies – From 401(k) plans to IRAs, offering tips that checking and savings keynote speakers recommend on maximizing retirement contributions and taking advantage of employer matches.
- Teaching kids about saving – Ways to get children involved in saving from a young age through kid-friendly bank products.
- Rainy day funds – Advice for building emergency savings to handle unexpected expenses and financial shocks.
If you think about it, thought leaders here are doing their best to be empowering consumers to maximize their checking and savings accounts to meet their financial needs and goals. As a result, you’ll often find banks, credit unions and other financial services providers asking the field’s leading checking and savings keynote speakers to say a few words at tradeshows, conferences and a host of other online gatherings and live events.