26 Aug HOW TODAY’S TOP CHIEF INNOVATION OFFICER KEYNOTE SPEAKERS SEE THE FUTURE OF WORK EVOLVING
How do the best chief innovation officer keynote speakers and CIO futurists help meeting and event planners raise the bar day in and out? By focusing on the following trending areas of research, for starters…
- Innovation culture – Fostering values like creativity, experimentation, openness to new ideas, and design thinking across the organization. Encouraging risk taking as chief innovation officer keynote speakers and HR consultants.
- Collaboration – Facilitating connections between different departments, functions and partners to spark new thinking and ideas. Breaking down silos.
- Change management – Introducing processes, systems and incentives to continuously generate, evaluate and implement new innovations. Overcoming resistance.
- Funding innovation – Establishing budgets, processes and programs like incubators/accelerators to fund testing and development of new developments that chief innovation officer keynote speakers suggest to focus on.
- Emerging technology – Identifying disruptive technologies like AI, AR, blockchain, 3D printing etc. and their potential applications.
- Open innovation – Leveraging external partnerships, crowdsourcing, hackathons, and startup/academic collaborations to complement internal innovation.
- Intrapreneurship – Providing support, training and resources as chief innovation officer keynote speakers to empower employee entrepreneurs to innovate new products and businesses.
- Metrics and KPIs – Developing frameworks to measure stages of innovation and determine success factors and ROI across the innovation portfolio.
- Innovation process – Implementing idea management systems, stage-gate models, design thinking, and agile techniques to streamline innovation.
- Leadership – Being a visionary, storyteller, culture champion, facilitator and motivator to work as a chief innovation officer keynote speaker to drive creativity, growth and new methods of thinking at all levels of the organization.
Creating an innovation-powered organization able to respond quickly to market changes and emerging opportunities is where chief innovation officer keynote speakers typically come into play.