25 Aug WHERE ARE CLOUD SECURITY KEYNOTE SPEAKERS CONCENTRATING THEIR WORK TODAY?
Examining where the best cloud security keynote speakers and consulting technology futurists spend their time, it’s easy to see why meeting and event planners keep booking them for on-site and virtual speaking talks.
- Cloud Governance – Implementing policies, controls, procedures to secure cloud environments and ensure compliance.
- Data Protection – Tools and best practices that cloud security keynote speakers recommend to control access, encrypt data, and prevent leakage in the cloud.
- Identity and Access – Managing identities, role-based access, credential lifecycle and authentication for cloud security.
- Securing Cloud Migration – Steps for secure configuration, data protection, identity management when migrating apps to the cloud.
- Cloud Visibility – Achieving unified visibility as cloud security keynote speakers across multi-cloud environments through tools like Cloud Access Security Brokers.
- Container Security – Securing containerized applications and Kubernetes environments deployed in the cloud.
- Cloud Network Security – Using microsegmentation, network-level controls, firewalls to secure cloud network traffic.
- Vulnerability Management – Scanning infrastructure-as-code templates, images, APIs for vulnerabilities before cloud deployment.
- Security Monitoring – Tools that cloud security keynote speakers suggest like CASBs, SIEMs and AI to detect threats, risk events and policy violations across cloud.
- Shared Responsibility – Understanding the security obligations of both the cloud provider and customer under shared responsibility.
- Emerging Threats – Latest cloud-focused attacks like misconfiguration exploitation, cryptojacking, supply chain attacks.
Stop by a conference, meeting or trade show and you’ll find cloud security keynote speakers expounding on the art and skill of securing critical assets and minimizing risk as enterprises adopt cloud.