26 Aug A WORLD OF INNOVATION: HOW COLUMBUS FUTURIST KEYNOTE SPEAKERS AND OHIO EXPERTS SPEND THEIR DAYS
Ohio, take note: Top Columbus futurist keynote speakers say your trending areas of interest are quite broad and diverse. For example…
- Automation and the future of work – How advances in robotics and AI will transform jobs and the labor market in town. As Columbus futurist keynote speakers, priming the local workforce for automation across industries like manufacturing, healthcare, retail, etc.
- Smart cities – Using sensors, big data, and integrated IT platforms to improve transportation, infrastructure, utilities, and urban planning as the city grows.
- Sustainability – Local efforts around renewable energy, energy efficiency, green buildings, and electric vehicle infrastructure to build a more sustainable city in Columbus futurist keynote speakers’ eyes.
- Mobility innovations – Emerging developments in electric and autonomous vehicles, ride-sharing, urban air mobility, and what these changes mean for local firms.
- Logistics technology – Leveraging automation, AI, drones, robotics and other innovations to advance warehousing and supply chain operations in the city’s logistics hub.
- Food technology – Per Columbus futurist keynote speakers, the rising food innovation scene, including alternative proteins, urban agriculture, food waste reduction, nutrition, and precision farming.
- Healthcare advances – Expanding medical research capabilities and technology developments in telehealth, digital therapeutics, health sensors, precision medicine and medical devices.
- Fintech – Considering the town’s potential as Columbus futurists to be a financial/payments innovation hub given its young talent pipeline and infrastructure like root insurance.
- Cybersecurity – Bolstering data privacy and internet security for individuals, businesses, and government as connectivity and hacking threats rise.
- Biotech advances – Applications in agriculture, environmental science, and medical therapies coming out of in-town research institutions.
- Blockchain – Beyond crypto, examining supply chain, medical, governmental and financial use cases for blockchain in Columbus.