05 Nov COMMUNITY BANK KEYNOTE SPEAKER & FINANCIAL FUTURIST: WHAT WILL THE FUTURE OF FINANCE AND BANKING HOLD?
The field’s best community bank keynote speakers and futurists can’t stop raving about new technologies and trends. But which in particular? Allow us to break it down.
- The future of banking – How community bank keynote speakers see digital transformation, fintech innovations, blockchain, AI, and shifting consumer preferences impacting the banking landscape. Strategies for financial leaders in every city and town to embrace that will allow them to change, adapt and maintain a leadership position in the years to come.
- Cybersecurity – Increasing cyber threats facing financial institutions, security best practices, proper protocols, and how to protect customer data and bank assets.
- Risk management – Effective risk assessment strategies, auditing practices, fraud prevention, ensuring regulatory compliance, and how community bank keynote speakers say to mitigate different types of lending risks.
- Leadership – Traits of successful banking leaders, cultivating company culture, leading change initiatives, relationship-building with customers and employees, and professional development.
- Digital banking – Offering digital products and services like online/mobile banking platforms, digital wallets, peer-to-peer payments. Ways that community bank keynote speakers advise technology can enhance customer experience.
- Branch evolution – Rethinking the role of physical branches, introducing interactive technologies into locations, balancing in-person and digital, right-sizing branch networks.
- Customer engagement – Developing personalized relationships with customers, utilizing data and analytics to better understand them, enhancing retention strategies, and boosting satisfaction.
- Financial education – Providing community education from community bank keynote speakers’ standpoint on topics like budgeting, saving, managing credit, investing, retirement planning, and avoiding fraud/scams.
- Economic forecasts – Insights on current financial climate, lending opportunities, M&A landscape, regulations, and factors impacting local communities.
- Sustainability – Initiatives on the environmental, social and governance (ESG) fronts that community bank keynote speakers recommend that you prioritize if you want to meet community and shareholder expectations.