16 Jul A CORPORATE SPEAKER’S GUIDE TO KEYNOTE SPEAKING AND TRAINING
Question: Why are the best corporate keynote speakers always in-demand on the meetings, events, conventions and incentives keynote/virtual speaking circuits? Odds are it has something to do with their ability to captivate audiences, engage viewers and transfer knowledge to those in attendance. Even more so in such a fast-evolving and changing environment such as today’s business world. Nonetheless, as corporate keynote speakers ourselves, we thought we’d add a little bit more color to the discussion.
For instance, reasons that we’d argue these folks are also increasingly being kept on speed dial would be…
- Motivation – Corporate keynote speakers can rally and inspire teams, especially during challenging times. Their stories and insights boost morale, passion and purpose.
- Fresh Perspectives – Outside experts expose teams to new ideas, strategies and ways of thinking that break them out of stale mindsets. This sparks innovation.
- Subject Matter Expertise – Top presenters share specialized knowledge and experience on topics relevant to the company’s needs. This facilitates learning and progress.
- Leadership Development – Educators provide guidance, case studies and frameworks for improving leadership, management and culture.
- Diversity and Inclusion – Demand for DEI speakers has grown as organizations strive for more inclusive workplaces. The best corporate keynote speakers drive awareness and understanding.
- Branding and Marketing – High-profile speakers draw attention and interest to corporate events, conferences and trainings which amplifies messaging.
- Networking and Recruiting – Events with compelling speakers attract both internal and external audiences. This aids networking and recruiting.
- Workplace Culture – Thought leaders from innovative companies can inspire teams to embrace change, disruption and new ways of working.
- Work/Life Balance – More speakers are being hired to promote employee wellbeing, reduce stress and prevent burnout.
The bottom line is that corporate keynote speakers add value by informing, inspiring, guiding and challenging employees to reach higher levels of performance. Ultimately, these folks (including folks like us) help bring fresh thinking into organizations.