29 Aug WHERE ARE CPA KEYNOTE SPEAKERS AND FUTURISTS SPENDING THEIR TIME IN RECENT MONTHS?
We know it, you know it: CPA futurist keynote speakers have no shortage of assignments and projects they’re being given in a world of fast-changing technology trends and financial services solutions. But where do tax professionals (especially accountants with a forward-leaning bent) spend much of their work efforts recently? We polled a number of the industry’s top CPA futurist keynote speakers and future of accounting thought leaders to hear where meeting and event planners are asking that they focus speaking topics:
- Developing presentations, speeches and webinars predicting emerging technologies and trends that will impact the accounting profession. Think featured topics like blockchain, cryptocurrency, cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, automation, new regulations, etc.
- Writing articles, white papers and books as CPA futurist keynote speakers about the future of accounting and how CPAs, accounting firms and financial departments will need to adapt and take advantage of new innovations.
- Forecasting the skills that will be most relevant to accountants in the future, and providing guidance on future-proofing pros’ skillsets and career trajectories.
- Advising accounting associations, software companies, regulators and policy makers as CPA futurist keynote speakers on anticipated changes to workflow, standards, regulations, and competencies required of future professionals.
- Conducting surveys and research studies on topics like next-gen accountants’ attitudes, usage rates of new technologies by accounting departments, readiness for advisory services, etc.
- Working as CPA futurist keynote speakers to develop training programs and courses for future leaders on topics like data analytics, cybersecurity, cloud software, blockchain basics and other emerging competency areas.
- Providing strategic consulting to accounting firms and financial service companies on staying competitive in the future by embracing new innovations.
- Partnering with accounting associations and societies to offer a CPA futurist keynote speaker’s view of work and develop future-focused conferences, events, training programs and thought leadership initiatives.
- Contributing ideas and perspectives to industry publications, podcasts, blogs and social networks regarding anticipated technological and systemic changes to the accounting ecosystem.
- Maintaining an active speaking schedule and engaging keynote presence as CPA futurist keynote speakers at major accounting and finance conferences to inform professionals.
The next time your favorite accountant wonders what’s coming next for the field? Turn them on to the work of CPA futurist keynote speakers and watch their horizons quickly expand overnight.