31 Jul WHICH BUSINESS TRENDS AND INNOVATIONS ARE DUBAI FUTURISTS SEEING TAKE SHAPE?
Local Dubai futurists and keynote speakers make no bones about the fact that the region is booming, business is on the upswing, and all manner of new trends, technologies and innovations continue to sweep industry leaders in every field. It’s heartening to hear, given just how much effort and energy government leaders are pouring into making it one of the top destinations in the Middle East for organizations and working professionals. Of course, if you’re not from the area, you may be wondering: What industries and businesses tend to proliferate in the local area, and how are they being impacted by all the change and disruption that we’re seeing happen both on a domestic and worldwide scale? Since we often double as Dubai futurists and keynote speakers ourselves, we wanted to give you a brief tour.
Ready to dive in and find out what markets are poised for future growth? We can’t say as we blame you. So (drumroll, please) without further ado, let’s take a closer look… According to Dubai futurists and keynote speakers, below you’ll find several top industries that are booming and seeing growth today:
- Tourism – Dubai has become a major global tourist destination, with attractions like the Burj Khalifa, luxury hotels, beaches, shopping, and more. Tourism contributes heavily to GDP.
- Real estate – There is massive investment and construction of ambitious real estate projects, including residential, hospitality and commercial developments.
- Logistics – The destination’s airports and ports make it a vital logistics hub. Companies base operations there to access global markets.
- Financial services – Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) has attracted many global banks, insurers, and financial firms to open offices.
- Technology startups – Local leaders are nurturing a growing tech startup ecosystem focused on smart city tech, fintech, transport, etc or so Dubai futurists and keynote speakers have pointed out. Government provides support.
- E-commerce – As consumer habits shift, e-commerce is projected to grow rapidly. Dubai aims to launch regional e-commerce giants.
- Renewable energy – The Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Solar Park and investments in green energy tap growth in sustainability.
- Manufacturing – Pharmaceuticals, metals, machinery, and plastics manufacturing are expanding in free trade zones.
- Healthcare – Dubai Healthcare City has spurred growth in private healthcare and medical tourism with advanced facilities.
- Automotive – The local luxury car market is robust. Automotive manufacturing and R&D operations are also growing or so we’ve heard through the grapevine from today’s best-known Dubai futurists and keynote speakers.
Long story short? Fields like tourism, real estate, finance, tech, e-commerce, renewables, manufacturing and healthcare are booming industries.