11 Aug EMPLOYEE BENEFITS KEYNOTE SPEAKER: WHAT’S THE FUTURE OF HR?
You may have noticed that employee benefits keynote speakers and HR futurists are on the rise. That’s because there’s a ton of new technology trends and workforce innovations impacting the shape of the workplace and human capital management. Working as employee benefits keynote speakers, our team put together a quick guide to some everyday types of HR benefit options that may be transformed by these disruptions going forward.
- Health insurance – Covers medical, dental, vision and prescription drug expenses. Can include HMOs, PPOs, POS plans, HDHPs.
- Retirement plans – 401(k), 403(b), pensions, etc. Allow tax-advantaged investing and savings for retirement – a top topic from employee benefits keynote speakers’ viewpoint. May include employer match.
- Life insurance – Provides income to beneficiaries if the policyholder passes away. Offered in various amounts.
- Disability insurance – Replaces income if an employee becomes injured or ill and can’t work. Protects against lost wages.
- Flexible spending accounts – Allows pre-tax dollars to be set aside for qualified medical or dependent care expenses. A major discussion point among the best employee benefits keynote speakers.
- Paid time off – Includes vacation days, sick time, and personal days that employees can use for any reason.
- Parental leave – Paid leave for new mothers and fathers, including maternity, paternity and adoption leave.
- Tuition assistance – Provides funds to help pay for approved educational courses related to employees’ roles.
- Employee assistance – Confidential counseling and other services for mental health, substance abuse, stress, financial issues etc. per leading employee benefits keynote speakers.
- Gym discounts – Subsidized full/partial gym memberships to promote employee fitness.
- Commuter benefits – Covers commute costs via pre-tax payroll deductions or subsidies for parking, transit, carpooling.
- Pet insurance – Helps pay veterinary expenses for employees’ pets through discounted group rates.