03 Sep REINVENTING RETIREMENT – AN ESTATE PLANNING KEYNOTE SPEAKER AND FUTURIST EXPLORES THE FUTURE OF FINANCE
Mapping the future of finance isn’t simple, but the best estate planning keynote speakers and financial services futurists can help with:
- Changes to estate tax laws – Analysis of new legislation and impact on estate taxes, exclusions, brackets, etc.
- Retirement and estate planning – Strategies to integrate retirement planning with wills, trusts, asset distribution, etc.
- Plotting for digital assets – How estate planning keynote speakers say to handle digital assets like social media, emails, online accounts and intellectual property.
- Blended family planning – Unique considerations when blending families including inheritance, trusts, prenups, etc.
- Charitable giving strategies – Tools like donor-advised funds and private foundations to incorporate philanthropy.
- Business succession planning – Transferring ownership and management of family businesses to the next generation.
- Long-term care planning – Mitigating risks and costs of long-term care as estate planning keynote speakers using insurance, asset protection trusts, etc.
- Trusts and estate distributions – Designing trusts, setting conditions, and asset distributions to successors.
- Probate and trust administration – Streamlining the probate process and proper administration of estates/trusts after death.
- Ethical issues and trends – Emerging ethical challenges Estate Planners may encounter and how to address them.
- Technology innovations – New apps, software and tech that estate planning keynote speakers suggest to digitize estate planning documents and processes.
- Client communication strategies – Best practices for collaborating with clients and explaining complex information simply.