16 Sep THE FUTURE OF EXPERIENCES: TOP EXPERIENTIAL MARKETING KEYNOTE SPEAKER AND FUTURIST
The field’s best-known experiential marketing keynote speakers and meeting and events futurists commonly discuss all sorts of fascinating items of interest, such as…
- The power of experiences – How experiences are remembered longer than ads or content. Top experiential marketing keynote speakers explain why experiences create stronger emotional connections with audiences.
- Immersive event strategies – Providing ideas and examples for using interactive environments, multi-sensory elements, AR/VR, gamification, etc. to craft immersive brand experiences.
- Engagement techniques – Ways that experiential marketing keynote speakers give to make audiences active participants rather than passive viewers, driving higher satisfaction and impact. Think participatory events, interactive exhibits, competitions, etc.
- Experiential campaign stories – Case studies and examples of impactful experiential marketing campaigns for inspiration and tactical advice. Could be live events, pop-up shops, stunt marketing, branded spaces, etc.
- Measuring and optimizing – Guidance from experiential marketing keynote speakers on how to track experiential metrics before, during, and after a campaign. Could include data collection tactics, measurement frameworks, and analytics to optimize future efforts.
- Omnichannel integration – Strategies for seamlessly integrating experiential with digital marketing, social media, mobile technology, and other channels to create a holistic experience.
- Creativity and innovation – Tips that experiential marketing keynote speakers offer for pushing boundaries, standing out from the noise, and continually finding fresh takes on experiential marketing. This gets into brainstorming approaches.
- The future – Where is the field headed? Top experiential marketing keynote speakers also give their vision for the next big opportunities in experiential whether it’s new tech like VR/AR or reaching new demographics.
Many presentations come with research, models, tactics and advice that attendees can apply to their own experiential programs.