28 Aug ASK A FINANCING KEYNOTE SPEAKER: WHAT’S NEXT FOR BANKING, LENDING AND INVESTING?
Money talks (figuratively and literally) when top financing keynote speakers take the stage. But what do top experts discuss?
- State of capital markets – Providing an overview of current conditions in equity, debt and other capital markets. As financing keynote speakers, looking at factors impacting availability and cost of capital.
- Emerging financing instruments – New financial products like P2P lending, crowdfunding, venture leasing, etc. Presenters analyze risks and rewards.
- Interest rate environment – Analysis of current and projected interest rate moves by central banks and impact on cost of capital that financing keynote speakers recommend taking into account.
- Credit markets – Trends in business, consumer and real estate lending. Credit availability, standards and problem areas.
- Raising capital strategies – Comparing debt vs. equity financing. Options for startups vs. mature firms. Tactics for negotiating terms.
- Mergers & acquisitions – M&A market climate and valuation trends. Strategies that financing keynote speakers recommend for preparing to sell a company or acquire other firms.
- Investor perspectives – Insights from leading investors like VC, private equity, angel investors, family offices on their strategies and outlook.
- Financial technology trends – How innovations like blockchain, AI, mobile payments are transforming financial services and capital raising.
- Cryptocurrency and digital assets – The emergence of cryptocurrencies as an asset class for portfolio diversification and capital raising.
- Creating investor pitch decks – Steps that financing keynote speakers say to take to create compelling investor presentations and effectively communicate your business opportunity.
Understanding the financial landscape and helping industry pros make smart financing decisions for their companies or investment portfolio are the spheres of influence where financing keynote speakers reign.