17 Sep ASK A FLOORING KEYNOTE SPEAKER & FUTURIST: WHAT’S NEXT FOR FLOORS, COVERINGS, INSTALLERS, ETC?
It’s no secret that the best flooring keynote speakers have all manner of areas of research and emerging avenues of interest that they’re touching on in live and online virtual speaking presentations. By way of illustration, think…
- Business developments – Analysis of the latest materials, styles, colors, and installation methods gaining popularity. Top flooring keynote speakers forecast what’s next.
- Product innovation – Highlighting new product lines, technologies, sustainable materials, and R&D influencing the market.
- Design insights – Guidance on selecting flooring by interior design style, room function, aesthetic goals, creating visual interest.
- Consumer behavior – Leveraging market research and buyer psychology as flooring keynote speakers to optimize flooring selection, merchandising, and marketing.
- Shopping experience – Strategies for showrooms, displays, design visualization tools, sampling, and creating an immersive customer experience.
- Installation best practices – Advice on installation methods, tools, challenges, contractor relationships, and quality control.
- Maintenance and performance – How flooring keynote speakers say to evaluate durability, ease of cleaning, scratch resistance, warranties, and long-term wear.
- Sustainability – Analysis of how flooring impacts indoor air quality, natural resource use, recyclability, supply chains, and embodied carbon.
- Smart home technology – Exploring innovations like heated floors, embedded LED lighting, sensors, and flooring synergies with smart home systems.
- Safety issues – Insights that flooring keynote speakers offer on slip resistance, flame spread ratings, non-toxic materials, and flooring’s role in home/workplace safety.
- Business development – For contractors and retailers, topics may cover lead generation, marketing, customer service, project management, etc.
The sum total adds up to flooring keynote speakers advising industry players on how to design, sell, install, and maintain excellent products that meet consumer needs.