02 Aug FUTURE OF BRANDING SPEAKER: MARKETING FUTURIST ON TOMORROW’S WORLD OF ADVERTISING
Connect with a future of branding speaker or marketing futurist or advertising consultant, and you might hear that there are several ways to help build a brand. Some you may be familiar with offhand, others may appear somewhat more exotic at first blush. Overall, there are a multitude of ways to build up brand equity or so we hear. Looking to the best future of branding speakers or marketing futurists, we hear that there are some common types of branding activities companies engage in:
- Brand strategy – Developing the core vision, values, positioning, personality, and target audience for the brand.
- Logo design – Creating an iconic visual symbol that identifies the brand.
- Naming – Developing an evocative, meaningful brand name – especially one that evokes a reaction, per future of branding speakers or marketing futurists.
- Brand guidelines – Crafting rulebooks and style guides governing use of branding elements like logos, colors, fonts etc.
- Packaging – Designing recognizable, on-brand packaging that stands out.
- Advertising – Running ads on media like TV, online platforms, billboards to build brand awareness – one of the most classic approaches a future of branding speaker or marketing futurist would cite.
- Content marketing – Creating branded content like blogs, videos, podcasts that engages audiences.
- Social media – Cultivating the brand’s image and identity on social platforms through content and engagement.
- Events – Hosting or sponsoring events that let audiences directly experience the brand.
- Influencer marketing – Collaborating with influencers who embody the brand’s values to promote it.
- Customer experience – Ensuring every touchpoint like retail stores, service calls, deliveries reflect the brand.
- Public relations – Securing earned media exposure and recognition that enhances brand perception, an activity many future of branding speakers or marketing futurists engage in themselves.
The goal of these initiatives is to make target audiences aware of, familiar with, and inclined to favor the brand over alternatives. It’s an ongoing exercise.