05 Aug WHICH COMPANIES THINK FUTURE OF BUSINESS KEYNOTE SPEAKERS ARE TOP PICKS FOR MEETINGS AND EVENTS?
It’s heartening to know that future of business keynote speakers and futurist consultants remain in such high regard with meeting and event planners amid times of rising change and disruption. That tells us that colleges, universities, corporations and non-profits alike are all laser focused on finding ways to stay one step ahead of the curve, and remain committed to thought leadership. Often hailed as top future of business keynote speakers, we wanted to lift the curtain and show you a few types of companies that commonly hire us futurist thought leader types for conferences and tradeshows:
- Large multinational corporations – Across industries like tech, manufacturing, consumer goods, financial services, healthcare. Enterprises like these use future of business keynote speakers to help shape long-term strategy.
- Professional services firms – In fields like consulting, accounting, law, advertising, that need to advise clients on future trends.
- Tech/innovation conferences – Technology and innovation-focused conferences engage presenters to discuss emerging tech like AI, blockchain, Web 3.0, metaverse.
- Executive education programs – Executive MBA programs, corporate universities, leadership development programs bring in future of business keynote speakers often.
- Industry associations and non-profits – Groups like chambers of commerce and trade associations for various industries.
- Economic development organizations – Regional and city-based economic development groups aiming to boost local innovation and business growth.
- Government agencies – Agencies responsible for policies on technology, business, economic development and global competitiveness.
- Startup incubators/accelerators – Help prepare and shape mindsets of startup founders and investors around future opportunities and often see the value of future of business keynote speakers as presenters.
- Academic institutions – Leading business schools and universities for guest lectures or seminar series on the future of business.
- Corporate innovation/R&D groups – Internal innovation and research groups focused on disruptive technologies and business models.
- Leadership offsites and retreats – To inspire and stretch the thinking of leadership teams on strategic vision and transformation.
Organizations across sectors leverage future of business keynote speakers to build strategic foresight, envision possibility, and catalyze innovation.