05 Aug TOP FUTURIST KEYNOTE SPEAKER: WHAT’S THE FUTURE OF CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE (CX)?
Which topics do today’s best future of customer experience speakers (CX keynote speaking pros) say need to be on your radar? Quite a few future of work, AI, technology trends and business innovations, consulting experts tell us. Wondering where to start learning more about these emerging disruptions? Working as future of customer experience speakers ourselves, we offer a brief cheat sheet:
- AI-enabled personalization – Using AI and big data to provide ultra-customized, contextual interactions and predictive recommendations for each customer.
- Expansion of VR/AR – Virtual and augmented reality being used to provide more immersive, interactive customer experiences beyond just marketing, per top future of customer experience speakers.
- Rise of mobility – Optimizing CX for customers primarily interacting via smartphones, messaging apps, voice assistants, etc.
- Growing power of consumer data rights – Customers demanding more ownership and transparency around how their data is used impacting CX approaches.
-Acceleration towards automation – Using robots, chatbots and other technology to automate customer interactions especially for routine transactions.
- Remote experiences – Removing geographic constraints on CX with expansions into the virtual/digital world using tools like video and digital environments.
- Integrated physical-digital experiences – Blurring lines between online and offline CX by interconnecting touchpoints via IoT, facial recognition etc.
- Proactive engagement – Like future of customer experience speakers tell the story, shifting from reactive to proactive outreach to customers by predicting needs and solving problems before they arise.
- Customer journey consolidation – Streamlining journeys and providing consistent omni-channel experiences as customers use less separate touchpoints.
- Shift from customer satisfaction to customer value – Measuring ability to actively deliver value, not just meet needs reactively.
Reports from top future of customer experience speakers say that keeping pace with these macro CX trends can help businesses continually adapt their strategies and capabilities to exceed rising customer expectations into the future.