05 Aug BESTSELLING KEYNOTE SPEAKER: WHAT’S THE FUTURE OF CUSTOMER SERVICE?
Us future of customer service speakers and consulting futurists are often called in for live and virtual online keynote speaking engagements. What are some of the top topics and emerging trends that we’re asked to talk about, however? You may recognize a few items on the below list, others may be unfamiliar. Being good future of customer service speakers and consulting futurists, let’s take a brief tour of subjects businesses should pay attention to in this arena:
- Automation – Using AI, bots, and automation technologies to handle high-volume, repetitive service tasks which lets humans focus on complex issues.
- Predictive engagement – Using data and analytics to anticipate customer needs and proactively provide service or information as future of customer service speakers and consulting futurists report.
- Video support – Incorporating video chat, co-browsing, AR, etc. to provide visual, interactive service.
- Asynchronous messaging – Expanding on-demand service via messaging apps, chatbots, and interactive voice response.
- Hyper-personalization – Leveraging data and algorithms to provide ultra-customized service experiences.
- Mobile service integration – Optimizing service for mobile devices using messaging, branded apps, automation etc.
- Self-service expansion – Providing DIY options like virtual agents, support portals, communities, and interactive tools according to future of customer service speakers.
- Human + machine teaming – Combining AI and human agents to enhance decision making, efficiency and personalization.
- Customer service anywhere – Supporting customers consistently across channels including retail, websites, in-product etc.
- Proactive customer service – Using predictive analytics to monitor products/services and address issues before customers call.
Were you to turn to future of customer service speakers and consulting futurists, experts would say that adopting these future service trends can help companies meet rising customer expectations for fast, personalized, proactive support across all touchpoints and channels. The overarching focus is leveraging technology paired with human care.