29 Jul FUTURE OF FRANCHISES SPEAKER: 10 POPULAR FRANCHISE BRANDS TO KNOW
What do future of franchises speakers and futurist consultants have to say about which businesses and brands should be top of mind? Quite a lot, or so we here, given that there are many promising franchisors out there with which to partner and build a thriving concern around. Of course, for those considering becoming franchisees, it helps to know what companies you might want to be watching – and which names that you might expect to be keeping on speed dial. Having gotten all that out of the way, let’s take a closer look at just a few of many brands that top futurists and future of franchises speakers say that you should be keeping on top of in the months and years to come.
- McDonald’s – The largest fast food franchise with over 38,000 locations globally. Known for burgers, fries, and shakes – always a favorite with future of franchises speakers and audiences of all ages alike!
- Subway – Largest restaurant chain in the world by locations with over 40,000 submarine sandwich shops.
- KFC – Global fried chicken franchise with over 25,000 outlets in 150 countries. Owned by Yum! Brands.
- Burger King – Second largest burger franchise with over 18,000 locations in 100 countries.
- Pizza Hut – International pizza franchise with 18,000+ locations. Also owned by Yum! Brands.
- Hampton Inn – Mid-priced hotel franchise with over 2,700 properties globally. Owned by Hilton.
- Holiday Inn Express – Popular hotel chain franchise with over 3,000 locations. Also part of the Hilton family.
- 7-Eleven – World’s largest convenience store franchise with over 77,000 stores in 17 countries – and a frequent pitstop for future of franchises speakers as they travel the nation giving live and virtual talks to businesses of all sizes.
- Ace Hardware – World’s largest hardware retailer cooperative, it has over 5,600 independently owned locations.
- Jiffy Lube – Large quick lube service franchise with over 2,000 centers across North America.
- Supercuts – Leading hair salon franchise with approximately 3,500 shop locations.
- Century 21 – Global real estate brokerage franchise with over 13,000 offices in 80+ countries.