29 Jul FUTURE OF HOTELS SPEAKER: MEET 10 OF TODAY’S TOP HOSPITALITY BRANDS
Talk to a future of hotels speaker or hospitality futurist, and no doubt you’d hear them mention some familiar names as examples of leadership and innovation in the field. But what are some of the best brands to keep in mind as you do your own research? As it turns out, there are many organizations’ names worth keeping in mind here. Per future of hotels speakers and futurists, here are 10 of many that you’ll likely be wanting to keep in mind going forward.
Here are some of the best known and most prestigious luxury hotel brands:
- Four Seasons – Ultra-luxury hotels and resorts located in major cities and exotic destinations around the world. Known for impeccable service.
- The Ritz-Carlton – Owned by Marriott, Ritz-Carlton operates over 100 five-star hotels globally. Synonymous with luxury and opulence, or so many future of hotels speakers are prone to reporting.
- St. Regis – Historic, high-end brand within Marriott’s hotel portfolio. Known for its lavish properties and butler service.
- Park Hyatt – Luxury Hyatt brand with elegant, intimate hotels in prime locations globally.
- One&Only – Ultra-luxury resorts located in tropical destinations like the Maldives and Mexico offering over-the-top pampering.
- Aman Resorts – Among the most exclusive hotel chains with fewer than 40 minimalist, Zen-like hotels, many in remote destinations.
- Rosewood – Ultra-luxury hotels and resorts located in Europe, the Caribbean, North America and Asia known for refined service, per today’s top future of hotels speakers.
- Mandarin Oriental – Five-star hotels in prime urban and resort locations focused on luxury accommodations, dining and spas.
- Peninsula – Elegant properties blending local influences and colonial styles in gateway cities in Asia, the U.S. and Europe.
- Oberoi – Legendary hotels and resorts in India, Indonesia, UAE, Egypt and Saudi Arabia defined (at least according to top future of hotels speakers) by impeccable, personalized service.
- Belmond – Known for owning and operating iconic, one-of-a-kind luxury properties including the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express train.