10 Aug WHAT DO FUTURE OF MEDIA SPEAKERS GIVE KEYNOTE SPEECHES AND VIRTUAL SPEAKING TALKS ON?
Top future of media keynote speakers and news futurists have a lot to talk about lately – that’s for sure! But what sorts of subjects are experts giving virtual speaking presentations and key notes around? Ranking among future of media keynote speakers, our team put together a helpful cheat sheet…
- Digital disruption – How emerging technologies are disrupting traditional media business models and distribution channels.
- Mobile media – The continued growth of mobile as the dominant platform for media consumption and how to optimize experiences for it from a future of media keynote speaker’s standpoint.
- Social media – Leveraging platforms like Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, etc. for audience engagement and content distribution.
- Streaming wars – The rise of streaming platforms like Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+ and their impact on cable TV.
- Cord-cutting trends – The acceleration of consumers cutting cable/satellite cords and shifting to internet-based TV.
- Targeted advertising – How data-driven targeted advertising is transforming marketing, monetization and content in future of media keynote speakers’ eyes.
- Personalization – Providing individualized, tailored content experiences based on viewer data and preferences.
- Misinformation challenges – How to combat fake news, disinformation, political polarization and build trust.
- Voice tech – The evolution of smart speakers and voice assistants for media engagement.
- Emerging tech – How 5G, AR/VR, cloud gaming, blockchain etc. will impact future media experiences in a future of media keynote speaker’s opinion.
- News business models – New subscription, membership and paywall models for journalism.
- Workforce impacts – How automation, AI and new roles are changing skills needed in the media workforce.
Basically, you might find a future of media keynote speaker striving to present insights into how continued technological disruption and shifts in consumer behavior will transform every aspect of the media landscape.