11 Aug THE FUTURE OF HR, PER TODAY’S BEST PEO SPEAKERS AND FUTURISTS
Future of PEO speakers and HR futurist keynote speaking pros are constantly on the go lately. You’ll often find them talking future trends in workforce innovation and technology. But what core technologies do they generally present on? Currently, some of the best future of PEO speakers in the business say that would be…
- Payroll software – For efficient payroll processing, direct deposit, tax filing, and producing W-2s. Popular options include ADP, Paychex, Gusto.
- HRIS – Human resource information systems for maintaining employee records, managing compliance, enrollment, time-tracking according to top future of PEO speakers. Think BambooHR, Zenefits.
- Benefits administration – Software to manage and enroll employees in various insurance and retirement plans. Like Businessolver, bswift.
- ACA compliance – Systems for tracking employee hours to comply with Affordable Care Act requirements. Such as GoCo.
- Onboarding software – Streamlining new hire paperwork, orientation and provisioning employees. Options like Talmundo, BambooHR.
- Time and attendance tracking – Applications to track employee work hours. Solutions like TSheets, Deputy or so future of PEO speakers tell us.
- Workforce management – Tools for forecasts, scheduling, productivity tracking. Can include Kronos Workforce Ready.
- Training systems – Software like Mindflash, Lessonly for assigning and tracking employee learning.
- Performance management – Tools like Trakstar, Halogen TalentSpace for performance reviews, goal setting.
- Applicant tracking – Software for managing recruiting workflows like tracking applicants and job reqs. Such as Jobvite, iCIMS.
By leveraging these HR technologies, future of PEO speakers say that providers can deliver efficient and scalable people management services to their client companies.