08 Aug TOP SPORTS FUTURIST KEYNOTE SPEAKER: THE FUTURE OF SOCCER IS HERE
The best future of soccer speakers and sports futurist virtual speaking pros can’t stop talking about all the changes coming to the sport. Partners like TV networks, video game publishers and streaming media services are also seeing major changes and future trends develop right as we speak as well. Interested to find out more, our team asked top future of soccer speakers how experts see the future of soccer/football evolving:
- Increased use of technology – Goal-line technology, VAR replay review, and wearables will continue to be implemented to aid referees and analyze player performance.
- Focus on concussions – Heading restrictions and protocols will aim to reduce head injuries and their long-term effects.
- Transformation of transfers – The transfer system will likely see reforms like salary caps as spending accelerates according to top future of soccer speakers.
- Rise of soccer academies – Elite development academies to identify and train talented youth players will expand globally.
- Growing player power – Star players will wield more influence over contracts, sponsorships, and public/political stances.
- Expanding women’s soccer – Our friends among today’s best-known future of soccer speakers say that women’s professional leagues, salaries, media rights deals, and youth participation will grow dramatically.
- Calendar congestion – Crowded annual schedules will threaten player health and the quality of competitions.
- Increased competitions – More international club tournaments and extraneous events will be created for revenue.
- Analytics integration – Data analytics will drive scouting, strategy, player health monitoring and operational decisions, per top future of soccer speakers.
- Globalized talent – Club academies and multi-national rosters will diminish the importance of national teams.
While the fundamentals stay consistent, consensus among today’s top sports futurists and future of soccer speakers is that the sport will leverage technology and contend with evolving business pressures according to experts.