08 Aug GAME ON! FUTURE OF SPORTS SPEAKER ON NEW TECHNOLOGY TRENDS AND FUTURE INNOVATIONS
Interestingly, future of sports speakers, virtual keynote speaking pros and consulting futurists have a lot to talk about these days. No matter if you’re talking about baseball, basketball, football, golf, hockey, tennis, etc. there’s no shortage of new trends and innovations impacting the field, right? All that being said, we wanted to know what future of sports speakers speakers say they commonly highlight regarding where sports are headed. Answers await below…
- Immersive viewing experiences – Sports viewing will become more immersive and personalized through VR, AR, and custom camera angles.
- Expansion of eSports – Competitive video gaming will continue growing into a mainstream spectator sport top future of sports speakers tell us.
- Performance analytics – Advanced data analytics will be applied to athlete fitness, training regimes, injury prevention, and game strategy.
- Wearable technology – Sensors and smart clothing will provide real-time performance feedback and aid coaching.
- Athlete enhancement – Ethical dilemmas will arise from technological advances like genetic engineering, bionics, and implants.
- Gamification and fantasy sports – Elements of video games, real-time fantasy lineup tracking will engage fans year-round, a plus in future of sports speakers’ eyes.
- Non-traditional sports – Emerging sports like drone racing, free running, and obstacle course competitions will gain popularity.
- Sports betting – Legalization and mobile technology will expand sports betting options and fantasy-style games.
- Direct-to-consumer models – Sports leagues and teams will increasingly bypass broadcasters to stream direct to consumers.
- Social responsibility – Sports leagues and athletes will be pressured to take stands on social, political, and environmental issues.
- Women’s sports gains – Women’s sports will get greater mainstream media exposure, pay equity and youth participation – another welcome trend in future of sports speakers’ minds.
The prediction is sports engagement will become more immersive, analytical and personalized in the future.